distance not working well on XO-1.5
|Reported by:||dsd||Owned by:||bemasc|
|Keywords:||Cc:||erikos, sridhar, godiard, greenfeld|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
On XO-1.5, Distance does not work well. Currently testing with something very close to 10.1.1 build 119 on the ramp production units.
The numbers displayed are bad, and the hissing often gets out of sync so much that the laptops start hissing at each other at the same time. Putting an XO-1 at one end does not really help.
Jon N suggests that it may be related to known issues with the default ALSA input - "dsnoop is not behaving well with the hardware"
Change History (41)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by cjb
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to add to build
- Milestone changed from 1.5-software-later to 1.5-software-update
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:32 follow-up: ↓ 33 Changed 5 years ago by greenfeld
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed