Frame key doesn't work on XO-1.5 HS
|Reported by:||wad||Owned by:||dsd|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
On a C-test XO-1.5 High School laptop (CL1C), running build 206 and firmware Q3A41, the frame key (F6) doesn't work in Sugar.
The KM tag is set to olpc2, the KV tag is set to olpc2.
Change History (24)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by pgf
- Action Needed changed from never set to code
- Component changed from not assigned to sugar
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 1.5-software-update
- Owner set to dsd
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Version changed from not specified to Development source as of this date
comment:21 Changed 5 years ago by pgf
- Action Needed changed from code to test in build
- Cc rsmith wad removed