Home view list view does not change versions after Software update
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||cjb|
|Component:||upgrade utility||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
- installed os304 using fs-update,
- associated with access point,
- displayed home view in list view mode (F3, ctrl-2),
- noted version number of Measure was shown as 30,
- ran Software update and accepted update of Measure,
- returned to list view,
- version number was not correct (30 instead of 31),
- verified /home/olpc/Activities/Measure.activity/activity/activity.info contained version 31.
Workaround: restart Sugar. correct version number shown.
Change History (11)
Changed 4 years ago by dsd
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by dsd
- Action Needed changed from reproduce to review
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 10.1.2
- Priority changed from low to normal
comment:9 follow-up: ↓ 10 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.