Disable nm-applet keychain warning
|Reported by:||martin.langhoff||Owned by:||martin.langhoff|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
Steps to repro
- connect to a WEP or WPA protected AP
- wordy warning dialogs appear about creating a password
- wordy warning dialogs appear if you ok without a password
Probably a gconf value can appease nm-applet.
Set to 'distro' but we clearly need a 'gnome' component.
Change History (16)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Component changed from distro to gnome-desktop
- Owner changed from cjb to martin.langhoff
Changed 4 years ago by godiard
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by greenfeld
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.