add olpc-pwrlogs to build
|Reported by:||rsmith||Owned by:|
|Component:||olpc-utils||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||package|
I've discovered that olpc-pwr-log in the build is broken with the newer kernel on XO-1.
olpc-pwr-log is currently part of olpc-utils but I now have a family of log scripts and a python program that will process them.
I have created a new repository that has all my code and created an rpm package for them. The package is called olpc-pwrlogs and the current release is in my public_rpms dir.
Please add this to the next build and remove olpc-pwr-log from olpc-utils.
The git repo can be found at:
Change History (25)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to add to build
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 10.1.2
Changed 4 years ago by rsmith
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Milestone changed from 10.1.3 to 10.1.2
- Priority changed from normal to blocker
comment:11 follow-ups: ↓ 12 ↓ 13 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from test in build to testcase