Boot has failed - dracut: FATAL : Don't know how to handle 'root=mtd0'
|Reported by:||Nuke||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||not assigned||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Keywords:||dracut boot fail q2e44||Cc:|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||diagnose|
Description (last modified by Quozl)
XO-1 with q2e44. Updated to 10.1.2 yesterday.
SD card has Ubuntu 8.04 LTS (Teapot version updated) installed. Usually XO boots directly to Ubuntu. Wanted to make backup of SD card.
I understand that if you boot and hold down "O" game pad controller button, the XO-1 should boot to Sugar. The boot process hangs.
dracut: FATAL : Don't know how to handle 'root=mtd0' dracut: Refusing to continue Signal caught! Boot has failed, sleeping forever.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to diagnose
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords q2e44 added
- Milestone changed from 10.1.2 to 10.1.3
- Owner set to Quozl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 1.0 Hardware to Development build as of this date
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by Quozl
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from assigned to closed