GNOME Breakability Issues -- options and actions breaking Gnome and Sugar
|Reported by:||martin.langhoff||Owned by:||martin.langhoff|
|Keywords:||Cc:||greenfeld, godiard, sridhar|
|Blocked By:||#10290, #10531, #10532, #10539, #10545, #10557||Blocking:|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||design|
From field reports, when Gnome is available
- Users delete or rename ~/Activities, rendering Sugar unusable
- Users disable networking in nm-applet, and Sugar does not re-enable it
- Users push GNOME config settings until GNOME is unusable
- Users place files in random places
We may split these into subitems.
Change History (19)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by Quozl
- Component changed from distro to gnome-desktop
- Owner changed from cjb to martin.langhoff
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.