Ad-hoc networking icons appear in network search results when connect/disconnect requested
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||erikos|
|Component:||sugar||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
This is a minor fork from testing issue #9845 for planning purposes, as this sub-issue may or may not get fixed this release.
It is possible for the new Mayan-numeral style Ad-hoc icons to appear in the network view's search results in a non-grayed out manner, even if they do not match the search results.
- Switch to Sugar's network view
- In the search box in the top bar, start typing the name of an Access point you have access to.
- Hover over the access point (which should be colored), and choose to "connect" or "disconnect" to said AP.
Expected: Only the items which match the search box's entry should remain colored.
Actual: The items which match the search box's entry, as well as the three Ad-hoc channel network icons are now fully colored and not grayed out, even though the Ad-hoc channel names given likely do not match your search string.
Change History (10)
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to code
- Component changed from not assigned to sugar
- Owner set to erikos
- Version changed from not specified to Development build as of this date
Changed 6 years ago by erikos
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by greenfeld
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed