Scrolling using the arrow keys or dpad in Browse
|Reported by:||erikos||Owned by:||humitos|
|Component:||browse-activity||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||code|
- open a pdf in Browse
- try to scroll with the arrow keys or the dpad
- the scrolling behavior is inverted (up scrolls down, down scrolls up)
This is because by default the Spinbutton has the focus. And 'up' means here increment the page number (going down) and 'down' means here decrement the page number (going up).
I think the interface is a bit misleading. I think we should use the same interface as Read to be consistent.
Change History (7)
Changed 3 years ago by manuq
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by dsd
- Cc dsd added; manuq removed
- Milestone changed from 11.3.0 to Future Release
- Owner changed from erikos to manuq