XO-1.5 os852 USB ethernet RFC3927 IPv4 address not assigned
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||dsd|
|Component:||network manager||Version:||1.5/1.0 Software Build os852 aka 10.1.2|
|Deployments affected:||esteban||Action Needed:||diagnose|
After connecting a USB ethernet adapter, with a cable attached to
another laptop, an IP address is not assigned.
Note: the interface may have a name other than eth1, if the laptop has seen other USB ethernet adapters since it was installed.
Change History (5)
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to diagnose
- Component changed from not assigned to network manager
- Deployments affected set to esteban
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 10.1.4
- Owner set to dsd
- Summary changed from XO-1.5 os852 USB ethernet RFC3927 IP address not assigned to XO-1.5 os852 USB ethernet RFC3927 IPv4 address not assigned
- Version changed from not specified to 1.5/1.0 Software Build os852 aka 10.1.2