Shared activities disappear from network view when lead laptop exits application
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||erikos|
|Component:||sugar||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||code|
Tested in 11.2.0 os7.
- From a first XO, share a Chat session via salut.
- Connect to it from a second XO.
- Quit the chat application on the first XO.
Expected: We still see the chat application in the network view of both XOs (as well as any other on the same AP/channel).
Actual: The chat application is no longer visible in either XO's network view, even though the second still has the Chat application open.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by erikos
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 11.2.0-M4
- Version changed from not specified to Development build as of this date