Shared activities displayed with activity name, not instance/journal name in the sugar network view
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||erikos|
|Component:||sugar||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
Shared activities historically have been displayed with the name a user has assigned for the shared instance (such as "Chat Activity", "My Chat", etc.), which eventually gets copied to the journal in Sugar's Network View.
Right now in 11.2.0 os7 activities are shown in the Network View with only the core activity name shown ("Chat", "Labyrinth", etc.). The 10.1.3 release shows the instance name that can be changed by children/end-users instead.
We need to decide which way to go for the 11.2.0 release.
Change History (19)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by erikos
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 11.2.0-M4
- Version changed from Development source as of this date to Development build as of this date
Changed 4 years ago by erikos
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by greenfeld
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:12 Changed 3 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from no action to review
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:15 Changed 3 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from review to package
- Milestone changed from 11.2.0-M4 to 11.3.0