Browse does not reliabily show title information
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||humitos|
|Component:||browse-activity||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||diagnose|
- Start a new clean instance of browse (i.e. not from a journal entry). Note that the OLPC homepage will not show a title
- Enter a website to go do in the titlebar such as www.google.com. The website's title will not appear for the site when loaded, and the busy cursor will not appear while loading the website.
- Continuing to browse around websites may eventually cause the manual website entry in the titlebar to disappear; but then it might not.
Seen in 11.2.0 os13 with Browse-120. This also occasionally seems to affect the Wikipedia-25 activities.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by greenfeld
- Summary changed from Browse needs to show to Browse does not reliabily show title information
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by humitos
- Owner changed from godiard to humitos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by humitos
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.