XO-1.75 runin CPU temperature support
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||buytenh|
|Component:||manufacturing process||Version:||not specified|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
runin-cpu_temp for XO-1.5 uses /sys/devices/platform/via_cputemp.0/temp1_input to determine CPU temperature.
Either we want something similar for XO-1.75, or confidence that we won't have to test CPU temperature.
Change History (18)
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by martin.langhoff
- Action Needed changed from add to build to test in build
- Component changed from kernel to manufacturing process
- Priority changed from normal to blocker
- Summary changed from XO-1.75 kernel CPU temperature support to XO-1.75 runin CPU temperature support
- Type changed from defect to task