libertas data transmit lockup on resume
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||dsd|
|Component:||kernel||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
I had Metacity hang on an XO-1.5 with 11.2.0 os22, possibly due to Alt-Tab, using the View selection keys, or a Frame key action. But I don't quite know what caused it.
The window manager hung well enough that the Linux kernel took notice. Logs are attached with some SysRq data at the end.
Change History (34)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by dsd
- Component changed from sugar to kernel
- Summary changed from Metacity hang possibly due to Alt-Tab or Frame key action to rtnl deadlock related to libertas reset?
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by dsd
- Summary changed from rtnl deadlock related to libertas reset? to rtnl deadlock due to libertas get_wireless_stats hang
Changed 4 years ago by erikos
Changed 4 years ago by dsd
comment:17 Changed 4 years ago by dsd
- Summary changed from rtnl deadlock due to libertas get_wireless_stats hang to libertas data transmit lockup on resume
comment:22 Changed 4 years ago by greenfeld
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed