When inviting the launcher can get out of sync with the activity
|Reported by:||erikos||Owned by:||erikos|
|Component:||sugar||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||reproduce|
I tried with 11.2.0 os872 on a private quiet network:
- Open Memorize on an XO-1.5
- Send a private invite from the Network view to an XO-1 to join Memorize.
- Accept the Invite (Join) using the icon from the Activity switching area of the Frame.
- Keep the frame open during activity launch.
- We join the activity successfully and it shows on the XO-1, but the Memorize-iconed Join/Decline button used to start Memorize stays in the frame as well.
Change History (3)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by erikos
- Summary changed from When inviting the launher can get out of sync with the activity to When inviting the launcher can get out of sync with the activity
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.