Scratch activity has binary x86 plugins, cannot load Camera/WeDo/etc. support on XO-1.75 ARM
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||godiard|
|Component:||scratch-activity||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in build|
- Start the Scratch activity in 11.3.0 os4 on an XO-1.75.
- Switch to the "Costumes" tab.
- Click the "Camera" button.
Expected: We see a live picture from the XO's camera (although on an XO-1.5 this is extremely dithered and potentially off-color).
Actual: The camera never turns on. Exiting Scratch and using the Record activity the camera turns on successfully.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by greenfeld
- Summary changed from Scratch activity cannot use camera on 1.75 while Record activity can to Scratch activity has binary x86 plugins, cannot load Camera/WeDo/etc. support on XO-1.75 ARM
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by godiard
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to review
- Cc erikos added