Spanish HS KB layout definition may be incorrect
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||pgf|
|Component:||keyboards||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
- Set an English HS XO-1.5 to have the KM/KL/KV/LO values for a Spanish HS XO-1.5 (SKU 116 at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Manufacturing_data ), or obtain a Spanish HS KB XO-1.5 if you can.
- Install 11.3.0 os5.
- The following keys will show improper values as compared to http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Spanish_Non-membrane_Keyboard:
- The key below ESC and next to 1 (has values as if a membrane ES keyboard).
- The key between "Grab" and Alt in the bottom row.
- The two keys between AltGr and the left arrow.
- The key at the edge of the keyboard below borrar/backspace and above enter.
In 10.1.3, these keys are properly mapped in X Windows, but not at the Linux console (to the extent that such characters can be tested because they translate to low-ASCII). In 11.3.0 os5 these keys are not properly mapped in X Windows or the Linux console, and may fail back to the same improper values in both.