Secure boot makes Linux audio unusable on XO-1
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||wmb@…|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||not specified|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in build|
- Start an XO-1 with os880 installed & the "ak" tag set but the "X" button held down for secure mode ("X" and checkmark also can be used).
- The audio driver will fail to initialize and ALSA will have no devices.
This definitely happens on reboots, but may also happen if you just boot the XO in secure mode.
Seen with os880 (dsd pre-release version), Q2E46 on SHC93004B6F.
Change History (14)
Changed 3 years ago by greenfeld
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by greenfeld
- Summary changed from Secure boot make Linux audio unusable on XO-1 to Secure boot makes Linux audio unusable on XO-1
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by dsd
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 11.3.0
- Owner changed from saadia to dsd