Q2E46 does not automatically pick up new firmware builds.
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||wmb@…|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
- Install 11.3.0 os881 (which has bootfw-q2e47-1.unsigned.i386) on an XO-1 which has Q2E46 installed.
- Attach the XO to external power and boot it.
- The XO will not attempt to upgrade to Q2E47 automatically.
- Flash Q2E45 manually onto the XO. With external power attached it will automatically install Q2E47.
Change History (9)
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.