[CL2]After fs-update to OS13/Q4C05 and occurs RTC lost data.
|Reported by:||garysu||Owned by:|
|Component:||kernel||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
0.in ok prompt to check clock, it's correctly.
1.fs-update u:\os13.zd8 then reboot system.
2.reboot then upgrade to Q4C05.
3.enter to sugar then switch to tty2
5.appear 00:00:34 GMT 1970 <== problem.
6.reboot and enter to ok prompt, RTC wrong.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to no action
- Blocked By 11400 added
- Component changed from not assigned to kernel
- Priority changed from high to blocker
- Version changed from 1.75-C1 to Development build as of this date
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by martin.langhoff
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed