Libertas device loses wireless extensions after suspend/resume cycle
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||pgf|
|Component:||kernel||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in build|
- Boot an XO 1.75 C1 with 11.3.1 os15.
- Quickly associate it with an access point, or let it connect to one you previously associated to prior to rebooting. Verified you got a good network connection in the Sugar network view.
- Let the XO go into idle suspend mode.
- Wake up the XO.
- Use "ifconfig" and "iwconfig" in a command-line terminal. The eth0 device will still have an IP address, but iwconfig will report it has "no wireless extensions", and it is impossible to reconnect to the access point.
Change History (11)
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by martin.langhoff
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to test in build
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by martin.langhoff
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.