1.75 external SD card unmounts & remounts on resume
|Reported by:||FGrose||Owned by:||dsd|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||diagnose|
Observed on XO 1.75 B1 with os28 in GNOME desktop.
The mounted SD card (with ext4 filesystem) icon dissapears for a moment, and then reappears and opens the Nautilus browser whenever the system resumes. If the Nautilus window is left open, it closes and reopens on resume.
Change History (6)
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by greenfeld
- Action Needed changed from never set to diagnose
- Milestone changed from 11.3.1 to 12.1.0
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by dsd
- Component changed from not assigned to kernel
- Milestone changed from 12.1.0 to 13.1.0
- Owner set to dsd
- Status changed from new to assigned