Automatic diagnostic sequence suggests users can return to menu when XO shuts off instead
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
Q4D04 includes the fix for #11612 which allows the left-rocker initiated automatic test sequence to fully complete without requiring the user to use the arrow keys to manually select tests.
However when the end of the automatic sequence is reached, a message appears that says to "Press any key to return to the menu."
But if a user just let the automatic countdown start the test sequence, one cannot return to the menu; instead the XO powers off.
If possible we should clarify this message.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to code
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from code to add to release
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 1.75-firmware
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from add to release to no action
- Cc wmb@… removed
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed