Runin discharge battery stat not cleared when XO-1.75s are powered off
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
A few of us were suspicious that XO-1.75s that were powered off were draining their batteries abnormally fast.
Wad reports that "overnight testing seems to indicate that the EC isn't sleeping through the night."
Seen with Q4D05, EC firmware 0.4.02.
Change History (11)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by rsmith
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to code
- Summary changed from EC is not sleeping when XO-1.75s are powered off to Runin discharge battery stat not cleared when XO-1.75s are powered off
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Component changed from embedded controller to ofw - open firmware
- Owner changed from rsmith to Quozl
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from package to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed