Touchpad configuration not applied
|Reported by:||martin.langhoff||Owned by:||martin.langhoff|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
OS 12.1.0 build 5 on XO-1.75 (ramp, AVC touchpad). The touchpad misbehaves as if misconfigured.
Running olpc-fsp-regs verify shows that the registers have not been loaded correctly. olpc-configure has clearly run (~/.olpc-configured exists); rerunning it sets the touchpad registers correctly.
Initial diagnosis: olpc-configure runs too early, racing with psmouse module initialization. We have to break out the touchpad configuration part to scripts triggered from udev.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by dsd
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to add to build
- Component changed from distro to olpc-utils
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by pbrobinson
- Action Needed changed from add to build to test in build
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by greenfeld
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed