ext2 file open causes Divide Error
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development firmware|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
ok " u:\w.txt" r/w open-file
Where the USB drive contains an ext2 filesystem. Also occurs with int:\w.txt on microSD on XO-1.5.
- XO-1 Q2F09.
- XO-1.5 Q3C01 through to Q3C04.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by wmb@…
- Action Needed changed from never set to test in build
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from test in build to add to release
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 1.75-firmware
- Version changed from not specified to Development firmware
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from add to release to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed