Wikimedia OggPlayer.js does not work on Browse or Firefox
|Reported by:||peasthope||Owned by:||humitos|
|Component:||browse-activity||Version:||Software Build 12.1.0-21|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||reproduce|
This is the same problem as reported in http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3320 . I don't know which site is more appropriate for this bug.
Sugar Browse fails to produce sound from vorbis files including http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trombone-multiphonics.ogg . Vorbis also doesn't work for Firefox in the Gnome desktop. Sound works in a WAV test and in Twinkle.
Machine 1.5. OS Build 883, 11.3.0. Firmware Q3B22. Sugar 0.94.1. Not visible to me in the version list of the ticket creator.
Happy to consider further investigation.
Regards, ... Peter E., peter at easthope.ca
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to reproduce
- Component changed from not assigned to browse-activity
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 12.1.0
- Owner set to erikos
- Summary changed from Failure of Vorbis audio in 11.3.0. to Browse and Firefox do not play ogg files
- Version changed from not specified to 1.75/1.5/1.0 Software Build os883 aka 11.3.0
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Summary changed from Browse and Firefox do not play ogg files to Wikimedia OggPlayer.js does not work on Browse or Firefox
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 11 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:12 Changed 2 years ago by peasthope
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:13 Changed 2 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to reproduce
- Milestone changed from 12.1.0 to 13.1.0
- Version changed from 1.75/1.5/1.0 Software Build os883 aka 11.3.0 to Software Build 12.1.0-21
comment:14 follow-up: ↓ 15 Changed 2 years ago by dsd
- Milestone changed from 13.1.0 to Future Release