Diagnostic menu should have option that calls test /touchscreen
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development firmware|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
The diagnostic menu selection system now supports using the touchscreen to make a selection.
But it never seems to offer to call "test /touchscreen" itself.
This should probably be implemented, with the test not causing a failure if the touchscreen is not installed.
Seen with Q4D11
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to add to release
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 4-firmware
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from Development build as of this date to Development firmware