ALPS support broken in OFW diagnostic menu
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
In Q2F11/11.3.1 os885, using an ALPS touchpad on a XO-1 to move the mouse around the menu screen does not work. The cursor just erratically moves staying in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Using a Synaptics touchpad-equipped XO-1 works with this menu.
The mouse test in OFW still works with the ALPS touchpad.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by wmb@…
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to test in build
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from test in build to add to build
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from add to release to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed