Touchscreen can start dragging an item with the mouse finishing
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||dsd|
|Component:||x window system||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||diagnose|
- Install 13.1.0 os1 on a XO-1.75 with touchscreen.
- At Sugar's main activity screen, select an item with your finger but do not let go. Instead, attempt to drag the item using your finger away from Sugar's ring/wheel of activities.
- The mouse's item selection cursor may or may not appear where your finger started the stroke. Remove your finger from the screen and the mouse cursor may also move to where your finger left the screen but not show anything unusual. (This does not always happen.)
- Using the touchpad attempt to move the mouse cursor. The mouse cursor may jump back to where it was (or stay where the finger left it) but still be dragging the item you selected from Sugar's activity wheel.
- Click using the touchpad's primary button away from Sugar's activity wheel to clear the dragging action.
Change History (19)
Changed 5 years ago by erikos
comment:16 Changed 5 years ago by dsd
- Owner changed from erikos to dsd
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.