OFW debugger render issue with abort strings
|Reported by:||dsd||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||not specified|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
Try debugging (boot-read) with the new, pretty OFW debugger where it shows the whole word definition in colours.
It seems to struggle with abort strings - hit space until you pass the first "abort" then you'll see that the "current word" cursor gets a bit lost and this makes debugging quite painful.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by wmb@…
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to add to release
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
- Status changed from assigned to new