GNOME suspend doesn't power down screen
|Reported by:||tomyin||Owned by:||dsd|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||add to build|
- Click "olpc user" icon on the top right corner.
- Choose shut down.
- Then choose “suspend”, only power led blink, but screen keep light.
- Moving cursor, it doesn't work and system hangs up.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by dsd
- Component changed from not assigned to gnome-desktop
- Summary changed from [CL4] Choose suspend mode in X-Windows, system will hang up. to GNOME suspend doesn't power down screen
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by dsd
- Action Needed changed from never set to add to build
- Milestone changed from 13.1.0 to 13.2.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.