XO-1.5 text misrendering in langauge dropdown/palletes
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||dsd|
|Component:||x window system||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||add to build|
- Start Sugar and go to the Language Control Panel .
- Click on the langauge dropdown and take an initial look. One or more entries may be missing text.
- Scroll the down list a bit and pause (you may have close and re-open the list to do this; known Sugar issue) and note that the languages while scrolling lack most of their names being shown. After stopping you may see one or more entries (usually including the top one) missing text. Moving the mouse to highlight a new entry may cause most if not all of the missing text to be painted.
- Changing languages to see the list in different languages may lead to interesting effects - when the OS is set to use Armenian, most if not all of the Armenian strings in the language list may be blank space instead of Unicode text.
Seen in 13.1.0 os22.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by dsd
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 13.1.0
- Owner changed from jnettlet to dsd
Changed 2 years ago by greenfeld
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by greenfeld
- Cc manq godiard added
- Summary changed from XO-1.5 text misrendering in langauge dropdown to XO-1.5 text misrendering in langauge dropdown/palletes
comment:5 Changed 21 months ago by dsd
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to add to build
- Milestone changed from 13.1.0 to 13.2.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.