Better signify hardware test success/failure
|Reported by:||sridhar||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development firmware|
|Deployments affected:||Australia||Action Needed:||no action|
The automated hardware test now uses the graphical OFW menu system. This is a significant advancement.
However, it is still not clear enough whether the tests have been successful or not, because the user needs to know that a green box is good and a red box is bad. I suggest that when the user is returned to the menu at the end of the tests, a clear message is shown on the screen:
- "All hardware tests passed successfully"
- "An error was found in the hardware tests. Please review the red boxes."
Change History (8)
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to test in build
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 4-firmware
- Version changed from not specified to Development firmware
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from add to release to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed