eToys cannot record audio on XO-4
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||bert|
|Component:||etoys-activity||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in build|
- Start eToys on a XO-4 in 13.1.0 os29.
- Using the touchpad, click "Make a new project".
- Click on "Supplies" (Open Chest with the double arrow).
- Click on "Sound Recorder".
- Drag the recorder to the canvas and click once to put it into place.
- Click on "Record" and make some noise. The sound meter will not move, or if it does move it does not move much.
- Click on "Stop".
- Click on "Play". Nothing will be heard.
There is also the possibility with step #8 that eToys may claim the recording is corrupt; but I could not reproduce this again while writing this ticket.
This is potentially related to Scratch's current inability to record (#12498) as eToys also uses Squeak.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by dsd
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to review
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 13.2.0