Touchscreen test needs on-screen text
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
In Q7B15 the touchscreen test (if reached automatically) shows a blank screen for you to draw on with your fingers, but no text telling you to do so.
It should have an instructive line of text like "test /mouse" does so the user knows what to do at that point.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by Quozl
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 4-firmware
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to add to build
- Type changed from enhancement to defect