XO-4 mouse cursor corrupt after display-off suspend
|Reported by:||tomyin||Owned by:||jnettlet|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||add to build|
- Update OS to 31030o4.zd, enter sugar and check the pointer.
- Let machine enter suspend then wake it up.
- Check pointer
Change History (10)
Changed 22 months ago by tomyin
comment:1 Changed 22 months ago by dsd
- Component changed from not assigned to x window system
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 13.1.0
- Owner set to jnettlet
- Priority changed from normal to high
Changed 21 months ago by tomyin
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 21 months ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from never set to diagnose
comment:6 Changed 20 months ago by dsd
- Cc dsd added
- Summary changed from [CL4] After wake up from suspend, the pointer will became garbage. to XO-4 mouse cursor corrupt after display-off suspend
comment:7 Changed 20 months ago by dsd
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to add to build
- Component changed from x window system to kernel
- Milestone changed from 13.1.0 to 13.2.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.