[CL4] Can’t boot machine after run “memetest” in OFW.
|Reported by:||tomyin||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||not specified|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
Description (last modified by Quozl)
- Input “memtest” in OFW.
- Press esc key to stop “memtest” after it run several cycle.
- Input “boot” to boot machine. It shows “Scan for: OLPCOFW failed”.
Change History (4)
Changed 4 years ago by tomyin
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to add to release
- Component changed from not assigned to ofw - open firmware
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 4-firmware
- Owner set to Quozl
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from add to release to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.