no reboot on tag change
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development firmware|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
rebooting on tag change is an artefact of sharing the SPI FLASH with the EC on XO-1 and XO-1.5.
add a word which sets a flag that prevents reboot after add-tag, change-tag, or delete-tag.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to diagnose
- Owner changed from wmb@… to Quozl
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from package to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed