XO-4 max volume produces distortion
|Reported by:||dsd||Owned by:||dsd|
|Component:||kernel||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Keywords:||XO-4 Speaker Audio||Cc:|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
Play the shipped audio samples in Browse with the volume turned all the way up on 13.1.0 build 33. You will hear distorted sounds from the speakers, or headphones if you have them connected.
Identified as XO-4 blocker by Quanta.
Change History (16)
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by wad
- Action Needed changed from add to build to code
- Keywords XO-4 Speaker Audio added
- Milestone changed from 4-software to 13.2.0
- Priority changed from high to blocker
- Version changed from not specified to Development build as of this date