q7b26 does not boot with an NTFS filesystem on USB drive attached
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development firmware|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
reproducer: prepare an NTFS filesystem on a USB drive and attach to XO-4, then power up.
observed result: ok prompt.
expected result: normal boot.
Change History (9)
comment:3 Changed 21 months ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from never set to package
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 13.2.0
comment:6 Changed 21 months ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from package to add to build
- Cc dsd added
comment:8 Changed 20 months ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from test in build to no action
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed