cairo can't draw rectangle with transparency on xo-4 or xo-1.75
|Reported by:||godiard||Owned by:||dsd|
|Component:||x window system||Version:||not specified|
|Deployments affected:||Australia||Action Needed:||add to build|
- Start Paint.
- Select the in the toolbar Shapes, the Rectangle tool.
- Draw a few rectangles
- In the colors palette, change the Opacity, to something different than 100%.
- Try draw more rectangles.
- No rectangle is drawn. All the other shapes works ok.
If test the same on xo-1 or xo-1.5, works, the problem is only with xo-1.75 and xo-4
Attached is a simpler testcase too, alpha.py: Should draw two rectangles and one circle.
Looks like some fast path is not working.
Change History (6)
Changed 4 years ago by godiard
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by jvonau
- Cc sridhar jvonau added
- Deployments affected set to Australia