Ticket #12783 (closed enhancement: fixed)
disable touchpad in e-book mode
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||Quozl|
|Component:||android||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Action Needed:||no action||Verified:||no|
|Deployments affected:||Blocked By:|
- use the touchpad to make the mouse cursor visible,
- rotate the upper half of the laptop 180 degrees and shut the lid; this is e-book mode,
- observe the mouse cursor and button press events.
- cursor events continue,
- mouse button press events may occur if the lid is pressed,
- the application may received unintended input.
- touchpad is ignored.
OLPC OS for Sugar and Gnome ignores touchpad events in e-book mode.