|Reported by:||php5||Owned by:||marco|
|Keywords:||i18n localization relnote||Cc:||blizzard, J5, marco|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Description (last modified by jg)
There should be an easy way of localization, such as having Korean SUGAR. I'm trying to translate SUGAR and other activities into Korean, but how?
Reading http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_i18n is not sufficient to most non-programmers.
How about establishing easy-to-use localization mechanism for SUGAR and Activies on it.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-2
- Owner changed from php5 to jg
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Cc blizzard J5 marco added
- Keywords relnote added; translation translate removed
- Priority changed from high to blocker