Tooltips from activity buttons are getting stuck on screen
|Reported by:||jfuhrer||Owned by:||dcbw|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Tooltips from activity buttons like close, share, etc. are getting stuck on the screen in the form of grey rectangles. How to reproduce:
- Open News Reader (or any activity where such buttons have been implemented).
- Mouse over the close button until the tooltip appears.
- Click the close button. The tooltip will stay on the screen once you are back in the Home view, and eventually fill itself grey. Unlike the tooltip bug from the Neighborhood view, clicking the box will not cause it to go away.
Change History (7)
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by tomeu
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by tomeu
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed