TamTam is silent under qemu
|Reported by:||MitchellNCharity||Owned by:||Nat|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
TamTam is silent in devel_ext3 images running in qemu (build 494). But Etoy's sound works. Both have been true for a long time.
I've not knowingly tried other activities which generate sound, so I don't know if this is an obstacle to using emulation for development or not.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Component changed from distro to kernel
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to CTest
- Owner changed from jg to dilinger
Changed 9 years ago by MitchellNCharity
Changed 8 years ago by MitchellNCharity
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by dilinger
- Component changed from kernel to tamtam-activity
- Owner changed from dilinger to Nat