Text boxes get stuck in canvas on Oficina
|Reported by:||jfuhrer||Owned by:||alexandre|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Oficina and switch to the Text tab. Click the Type button.
- Click in the body of the canvas to create a text box, but don't type anything in it.
- Switch to the Tools tab and select the Pencil mode. Start drawing something. The empty text box will not disappear.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by alexandre
- Component changed from pixel paint (obsolete) to paint (oficina)
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-2
- Owner changed from manu to alexandre
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by alexandre
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.