Brush size in Oficina should not be a numerical menu
|Reported by:||jfuhrer||Owned by:||nathalia.sautchuk|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
In Oficina, it probably isn't going to be immediately obvious to a child that the size menu is for size when it is indicated by numbers and not shapes. At the very least it should have some sort of label saying that it's the size menu, but preferably each menu option would display a circle of the actual size the brush would be. Just seeing a bunch of increasing numbers on a menu doesn't make it clear that it controls size.
Also, the scale of sizes is somewhat small. 1 and 2 are not even visible when using Brush, and 100000, the maximum size, isn't very big at all.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by alexandre
- Component changed from pixel paint (obsolete) to paint (oficina)
- Owner changed from manu to alexandre
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by nathalia.sautchuk
- Owner changed from alexandre to nathalia.sautchuk
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by kimquirk
- Milestone changed from Trial-3 to First Deployment, V1.0
- Priority changed from low to normal