Undo confuses the polygon tool's starting point
|Reported by:||jfuhrer||Owned by:||alexandre|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
In Oficina, using Undo confuses the polygon tool. Steps to reproduce:
- Make a shape with the Polygon tool. Note where the final point is.
- Switch to the Edit tab and select Undo, removing the shape you just made.
- Switch back to the Tools tab. Try to draw a new shape with the polygon tool. Instead of starting with a single point and waiting for you to click a second point to draw a line, Oficina assumes that the final point from your first polygon is the starting point for the new polygon, and immediately draws a line from that point to the point you just clicked.
This problem will occur whether or not you do anything in between the Undo and the new polygon. You can switch to brush and draw things, etc., but no matter what Oficina will always remember the final point of the first polygon as the starting point for the new polygon.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by alexandre
- Component changed from pixel paint (obsolete) to paint (oficina)
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-2
- Owner changed from manu to alexandre
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by nathalia.sautchuk
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed